Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Meanwhile....




Life moves on with all it's frustrations, disappointments and heartaches. 

One friend has lost her mother to cancer this past week. 
Another friend is having surgery for breast cancer this week. 
Someone else I know had surgery recently, and will begin radiation.
A few months ago my brother-in-law lost the love of his life, his beloved wife. He is deep in grief. 
Our son continues his path, unique to him. 










And life gives us beauty, music and art.....

beautiful sunrises & sunsets,
birds sings
flowers bloom
trees turn and drop their leaves










And the Word of Life 

speaks in love
is love
calls to us
and 
gathers us in. 






















No comments:

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...