I know about feeding fear. I do it all the time with other things. In the beginning I was really concerned about Covid-19 but in looking back I now know that came from news and social media. They really hyped it up. I took the bait. I have since calm down about the pandemic. Now I am sick and tired of it. I am over it.
We did not need all these guidelines for churches, gyms, schools and businesses. I don't need silly store announcements telling me to social distance. I AM NOT STUPID. A week ago I went to Michael's Craft store where they informed mask required by the county. No, the county is not requiring them. I turned and walked out. Businesses, schools, churches etc need to go back to normal.
And speaking of church....I have retired from attending church all together. What I have seen and read about how some of them are going to do church has solidified my decision to quit church. It is ridiculous. No singing, saying prayers out loud, greeting, wearing masks and more. No thanks. I am done with church. I hadn't been attending much before this happened anyway.
I know that even though I want things to get back to normal I have no control. We still have all these silly guidelines, it's a election year and the world is going bonkers.
Sigh...
LynetteJoy
No comments:
Post a Comment