Saturday, November 12, 2016

~Decompressing~

It's been a therapeutic couple of days.  Taking walks, watching movies, eating good food and junk food.  Saturday morning started with a early awakening, so I read the assignment for Education for Ministry, finishing Exodus and later reading the text book.  Attended the monthly Daughter of the King meeting. We made prayer beads. Sitting around the table with five other ladies, beading, conversing, sun light filling the room, it was peaceful and calming.  There was persimmon cakes, coffee cake and coffee. We finished with one of the daughters praying over the pray list.  The afternoon was spent reading The Royal Cross magazine, sipping coffee and watching two squirrels scamper about and fill up on berries.  A simple dinner of pork tenderloin smothered in chili sauce, baked potatoes & yellow grape tomatoes while finishing a movie and then starting another one. I also planned ahead and have split pea soup cooking in the Crockpot for Sunday.  While dinner cooked I let the music of classical composers soothe me while I had a soak in the tub.  A calming, peaceful weekend.

LynetteJoy

No comments:

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...