Friday, July 01, 2016

~Friday's Fave Five~



Grilling Burgers on a Monday evening after work.
Dark Hershey Chocolate 

***
A important piece of paper we have been waiting on to arrive in the mail finally arrived on Monday. Has to do with a pension husband is applying for and I needed to sign off on it. First one was sent, but lost in mail.  

***

Massage Envy was gracious enough to cancel my membership.  I had three months left but we needed the funds in our budget.  As much as I like the massages it was hard keeping up the monthly appointments. I would go on Sundays but the lady ( and friend) who did my massages changed her scheduled.  Going after work and radiation was not something I wanted to do. 


***

Evenings cooling off to sit outside, all three of us and hanging out, talking. 


***
I finished my last 40 hour week, reduced hours in July.

Happy 4th of July!

More FFF's here. 



4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad to hear you've got a few things sorted out and your working hours reduced. Living with cancer is very tiring (my sister in law was diagnosed with breast cancer almost a year ago now and I've seen at first hand how hard it is.) In the UK it's probably easier as our healthcare system allows for people to take a break from their jobs on sick leave so they still get paid, at least for a while when they are undergoing treatment. Radiation therapy left her feeling very tired. The best advice was listen to your body. I hope you can listen to yours as you continue on your road of recovery.

Karen said...

Burgers and chocolates are blessings for sure, in my book. I'm sorry to hear about your course of chemo, and hope the summer goes well for you. The reduced hours must be a special blessing for you. Happy 4th!

Barbara H. said...

Grilled burgers are always a fave, as is chocolate! Glad the paperwork came through and the massage place was cooperative. It's been surprisingly comfortable in the evenings here lately, too.

Susanne said...

Glad to hear you've got some reduced hours...hoping you get a good rest and recuperation. Nice that they cancelled the remaining massages. Sometimes places like that are real sticklers but I'm glad they were able to make it work for you. Happy 4th of July!

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...