DH & J are on vacation this week. Not sure what we will do as a family. It has to be cheap, payday isn't until Thursday & Friday. Will have to dip into my creative resources. J sports camp was cancelled, not enough kids signed up. I don't think he was too disappointed, after all his dad is on vacation this week.
Trixie made it through Sunday without a seizure. That is one full week without a one. She & J played hard outside, both were pooped out last night.
Made yummy chocolate chip cookies last night. Haven't made those in awhile. Didn't have enough butter, so I cut the recipe in half. They turned out pretty good. We barbecued chicken & ate in J's picnic area. He created a picnic site behind the gazebo that houses an old empty spa. Rather cozy spot he made. Wind come up so I had to go inside the house (started coughing), so I bake cookies. Yum-O! Oh i also made a rather creative salad using what I had in the house. Salad greens, mandarin oranges & mizitharia cheese (spelling is wrong). I dug around in my stash of leftover condiments, you know the ones you get with every take out order & found some peanuts. Threw those in. That left the dressing. I have quit buying dressing & had nothing on hand. Mother Hubbard's cupboards are rather bare so I really had to get creative. I mixed mayo, a little milk & left over carmael sauce to make a sweet dressing. J liked it! Since he only likes ranch dressing this was pretty good!
That's it for now. Have a sunny day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment