The bio acid test done on Trixie was normal. We have 3 choices.
1. Do nothing for now.
2. Start phenobarbital.
3. Referral to a doggy neurologist.
We are choosing number one. Keep a eye on her & track the seizures. We will keep a health journal for Trixie. How many of us keep a health journal on ourselves? If they become frequent, then we will start the medication. The only problem with number one, is we do not know if she is having any when we are not around. Risky? Probably. But I am home enough, so I think we are safe to do this for now. Does anyone have any experience with dogs & seizures? Will we ever go to a doggy neurologists? DH says no, I say don't know.
Woof, woof!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment