Wish I had my camera with me at the Folsom Zoo. Not knowing how many would come I was quite surprised by the turnout, 22 in all, including a couple of Grandmas. One which looks way too young to be a Grandma & the other is a Great-Grandma who takes care of her 2 year old granddaughter.
My son was able to explore the zoo on his own with a couple of his buddies. One 3 year old little guy announced to his mama "I'm going with Net" (that's me) & took me around the entire zoo. We had a grand time. He was very enamored with the birds. The monkeys gave us quite a show, wrestling & playing. All of the animals were up & about, the lion was the only one who was hiding in his den. It has been a few years since I have been around a zoo with a 3 year old & it was wonderful.
After the zoo we played & picnic at the park next to the zoo. Everyone had such a good time. Such a great time to be outdoors & connecting with other moms. I am looking forward to our Summer park days.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
1 comment:
We were so bummed that we didn't get to go but J had a high fever. It's a fun zoo and I'm glad you had such a great turnout and cute little guide to show you everything! :o)
Post a Comment