Saturday, April 21, 2007

Five Little Fishes...


J & his friend M won 6 fish at today's Big Kids Club Carnival. Five of them have survived. M kept 3, their names are Bigby, Cinderella & Jake. J kept 2, no names yet.



Five Little Fishes Rhyme

Five little fishes swimming in a pool,
This one said, "The pool is cool."
This one said, "The pool is deep."
This one said, "I'd like to sleep."
This one said, "I'll float and dip."
This one said, "I see a ship."
The fishing boat comes. The line goes splash. All the little fishes swim away in a flash!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Tried earlier to leave a comment hope I have more luck this time

I am so glad Teddy was found Lynette. I remember the 'tears at bedtime' from years gone by and also recently with our grandchildren when special treasures have gone walkabout at the crucial time of the day.

Hope J enjoys his goldfish, treat them well and they will have a good life. I don't know why I'm saying this but they have a tendency to be foound floatng on the top of the water quite unexpectantly in the morning so be prepared. From experience lol I suggest flushing down the toilet is not accepted as a funeral service

Cathy

Lynette said...

Last year J brought a fish home from the State Fair, he did not make it. So far these two fish, named Marshall & Luke are still with us.

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...