Teddy in his hiding spot.
Johnny & Teddy together again.
I found him!
I found him!
Teddy E. Bear has been found!
I was so happy I started to cry, what a sap I am. See Teddy is Missing part 1 & 2 for story.
He's sitting on my desk watching me type this update. He doesn't have much to say right now. Who knows how long Teddy was trapped in the fireplace compartment.
After my previous post, I went hunting again, finally giving up, I went to put another CD on, I turned looked at the fireplace & something in my mind clicked. I opened the door on the side of the fireplace & there he was, that little stinker. I let out a shriek, saying Teddy, Teddy, grab him out of the compartment,hug him fiercely & ran to call J at school, huggin Teddy all the way. When I told J he said, Oh yes I remember now!". We kept the conversation short because he is at school & well, his friends were probably wondering why his mom is calling, you know how 2nd graders are. His teacher was great, when I told her what happened she put in J on the phone right away.
J likes to build forts & a few weeks ago he had built a fort & used the Fireplace as part of the fort. Teddy must have been part of whatever he was playing & was put in the compartment.
Any mother reading this will know how elated I am to have found Teddy!
Welcome Back Teddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment