To read or not to read, it's up to you.
Happy to report Luke Skywalker & Marshall are still alive & swimming around their fishbowl. Although they did not seemed to like their plastic leafy environment, so I removed it.
Teddy & J are very happy to be together again. More so J than Teddy, he is on the quiet side, but you can tell by his eyes he is happy to be snuggled in J's arms at night. BTW apparently Teddy E. Bear name had been change to Theodore Roosevelt some time again. This has to do with J's dad the history buff.
Trixie our dog does like the camera. She runs away every time the camera comes out. It could be the flash, no way to tell, because she takes off when she sees me with the camera. She has some quirky ways about her. DH calls her psycho dog, I say knock it off, I love my nutty dog even when she smacks into the fence (in broad daylight)& comes out stumbling around from whacking her head on the fence.
Dishwasher is on the fritz. We had to bail the water out last night while beening lecture "that's why you have to rinse the dishes", to which I replied "why have dishwasher if I have to wash them first in the first place?" This has been an 20 year excuse me, 19 1/2 year argument.
There are some plus sides of washing by hand.
1. I can look out my window at my brown fence & the neighbors yellow house.
2. I get to wear stylish yellow rubber gloves. Pink looks better on me, but yellow is in style this year.
3. Hubby does dishes, he washes, dries & puts away.
4. I wash, I let them drip dry, he puts them away, almost a win win situation.
5. Teach J the proper technique of blowing bubbles while washing dishes.
6. Teach the kid how to wash a dish. I actually need to get him to carry his dishes to the sink as oppose to leaving on a table, floor, couch, bathroom. We are making progress, the dishes on very rare & special occasions make it to the kitchen table or counter closes to the living room door. I know what he does, walks backwards through the living while watching T.V., slides to the left & deposit his dish on the edge of the counter often taking the dog water out at the same time. I am very optimistic, I have 13 1/2 years to work with him. Dirty clothes is another story all together.
7. According to DH, the coffee pot is much cleaner.
8.Since we are washing by hand, the sink will need to be kept clean". You know who said that.
9. DH bleach the sink after the bailing exercise routine.
10. I just read my pluses for not having a dishwasher. I'm putting DH in charge of dish duty. He will tell you he already does the dishes. I will be giving up wearing pretty yellow rubber ducky gloves & looking at a brown fence, but I think I can give those things up. Compromise, give & take nots so hard after all.
DH's boss at work said they went 2 years without a dishwasher & they are still married. I wonder if our marriage is strong enough to withstand life without a dishwasher, after all her husband plays golf every Saturday morning, mine does not! Well if they can do it surely we can.
I killed my China Doll plant. I put it outside to get some sunshine. I forgot about it & it rained. I whacked off the dead stuff hoping to make it feel better. Jasmine, J plant from 1st grade is still alive, which is good news. If you ever want someone to animal sit or plant sit I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT. I do okay with dogs & guinea pigs, but fish & plants well I'd rather not discuss it.
Failed to read the recipe for tonight's Chicken Casserole. It will either be Chicken with a nice white sauce (made from cream of celery soup) to serve over rice or chicken baked in soup, cream of celery soup. I don't think I even like cream of celery soup. I was only suppose to use 1/2 can of soup & 1/4 cup of milk. I use the whole can & 1 can full of soup. I threw in some rice for good measure & will add cheese at the end.
I have a lap full of Trixie. Either she is hungry or she is trying to get her two cents worth in.
That's it for my Monday's musing. I gonna go see what I can do with my hair. I've been in a hair crisis for several weeks now.
You all have a nice week now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment