Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Events

Here's the scoop on Springtime happenings at CNC.

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you...
Children's Ministry & anybody who wants to go will meet at Folsom Zoo on Friday, April 6 at 10am. We will visit the animals, then picnic & play at the park next to the zoo. Click here for Zoo entrance fees.

I'm putting all my eggs in one basket...
Sunday, April 8 Easter Egg Hunt. Time of hunt still to be determined, between Services or after the 2nd Service. Such decision we have to make.
Egg donations are needed. If you would like to stuff a dozen or two plastic eggs, we would appreciate it. Please mark donations Children's Ministry & drop off at the main office or CM Office.

It's a whale of a tale...
Pastor Mike will be doing a series on Jonah & so will we. At the end of the series on May 11 we will have movie night. Can you guess what movie we will show? I will give you 3 chances (answer is at the end of post). Cucumbers & carrots are optional.

Sunday School Advancement will be at the end of May. Details are forthcoming.

Oh those lazy, hazy days of summertime...(I am feeling rather lyrical)
Park Days this summer. The days are June 11 & 25, July 16 & 30 & August 6. We will meet a different park each time from 9:30-12:30pm.

Did you guess the movie Veggie Tales Jonah? If so, you when the prize. Free admission to the movie & a carrot to munch on. Sorry no dip, we don't want to mess up the pews.

I am feeling please as punch I can now do links. Yeah me!

Edited March 15. Movie date has changed to June 8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased for you too, Lynette.

I'm pleased that I cam leave messages.

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...