Woke up last night thinking (and praying) of needs in Children's Ministries (CM) & a thought occurred to me, I do not have to pray alone. So here they are.
Nursery will soon be needing a third person 1st hour & and fourth person 2nd hour.
I would also like to implement Bible lessons for the toddlers in this class.
Preschool Ministry-1st & 2nd hour teachers, assistants & helpers needed.
We want to split Kids Church into 2 groups. Kg-2nd grade & 3rd-5th grade. We need more teams to teach these 2 classes.
Organizing a few family events (see post before this one).
The team is working on updating the teacher application & handbook.
Summer programs, substitute teachers & wisdom in all areas.
Off to Pioneer Club, then to Bible study. Starting back to Pastor Mike's study
tonight.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
1 comment:
Alright - you got 'em.
Post a Comment