With this new template linking is a breeze. I finally have been able to add links to my fellow bloggers, fun & useful sites. Now I can go to my site to link to my favorite sites. I would usually go to Fruitful Words, read her inspiring articles, then link to some of her favorite sites which are the ones I enjoy reading.
Fruitful Words has a more extensive list, but here a few that I like, read & use often:
DLTK-crafts for all occasions & for all ages, games & Bible lessons. You can also print out cards & writing paper.
Crayola-fun crafts using all types of mediums & printables.
G.C. Kidz site from the Christian Missionary & Alliance site. Your kids can join the G.C. Kidz Club (G.C. stands for Great Commission). All you have to do is sign up for FREE & your kids will get in the mail for FREE, a members packet. One of the items is a Missions passport. Kids can go onto the site, learn about countries & meet Missionaries. After visiting a Country, they put a stamp on their passport. Fun, educational & teaches kids (and us) to pray globally.
Fellow bloggers (and friends)-Stitches of Grace, Being Faithful, Fruitful Words, Photo 220 & be sure to check out Hey! That's My Blog for family games. She has some yummy recipes to.
and more. Links are on the right side.
Have a glorious day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment