Saw this Meme over on (4:53am)http://fourfiftythree.blogspot.com/.
Aprons - Y/N? If yes, what does your favorite look like? Yes. I have 2 vintage aprons that belong to my Mom. One has purple flowers on a sheer type of material. The other is cotton, pink with itty bitty tulips on it. The border is pink. I have 2 others I use sometimes. One my mom made for my dh when we were first married, a leopard print & the other red & white stripe.
Baking - Favorite thing to bake: Coffee Cakes
Clothesline - Y/N? No unless you count my shower curtain & chairs when the dryer went out.
Donuts - Have you ever made them? No We visit the local donut shop, Howard's Donuts.
Every day - One homemaking thing you do every day: Make the bed.
Freezer - Do you have a separate deep freeze? No
Garbage Disposal - Y/N? Yes.
Handbook - What is your favorite homemaking resource? Better Homes & Garden Cookbook. I am on my 2nd one.
Ironing - Love it or Hate it? My iron & I had been separated for many months. Reconciliation was attempted in December when the darn thing just up & broke.
Junk Drawer - Y/N? Yes...in the kitchen, my dresser, ds desk...
Kitchen - Color and decorating scheme? Red with apples & strawberries.
Love - What is your favorite part of homemaking? Clean house, lighted candles, music playing & desert/coffee on the way.
Mop - Y/N? Yes. As a matter of fact the bathrooms need it. Kitchen has laminate, so much easier to care for.
Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine? Quit wearing them years ago.
Oven - Do you use the window or open the door to check? Both
Pizza - What do you put on yours? Salami, olives & cheese.
Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Read, listen to music, watch the birds.
Recipe card box - Y/N? What does it look like? Yes… wood with painted apples on it.
Style of house - What is the style of your house? Very small, but cozy ranch style.
Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Like to use cloth napkins for company. I love vintage-looking tablecloths on my kitchen table or red-checked. Haven’t had one on in awhile, have to pull it off every time ds does homework.
Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland? I try not to look. Just reach in & grab what I need.
Vacuum - How many times per week? 2 to 3 times a week.
Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do per week? 6-8
X's - Do you keep a list of things to do that you cross off? Yes
Yard - Y/N? Who does what? DH moves, prunes, rakes. I clean up beds, plant flowers.
Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task before going to bed? If it’s not done, it can wait.
How about you? You're IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment