Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thank You Kind Person



Aw shucks, I've been nominated for best commenter. I assume that means comments on other people blogs. Interesting because I don't comment all that much on blogs. So that makes me wonder what could I have possibly said that was all that interesting.

Now lets see...
red or black gown for the Awards night, off the shoulders or not? An instant tummy tucker around the middle, with a little added lift up above. Nothing to low cut, unless it is in the back. Low heels for comfort. And a simple, but elegant pendant with dangling earrings (borrowed of course) should finish off the ensemble.

No comments:

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...