1. Favorite Preschool moments: sitting on the lime green rug in the block area watching some children build with the wood blocks, in the background Canon in D was playing. Having the weather helper draw the weather on the white board rather than put the weather picture card on the chart. Singing songs and doing finger-play rhymes at circle time. Making the long walk down 2 hallways to the play-ground successfully with 8 to 10 3 year old's.
2. Every Friday and occasionally in the week we receive e-mails from things happening at our new church. Although I am opting not doing any Ministry for awhile I enjoy reading the news. There is always something going on or a outreach event coming up. For the time being I am just simply desiring and enjoying these 3 things; hearing the lessons (scripture readings), the music and the sermons.
3. Reading the book by Richard Rohr, Falling Upward. Great book!
4. I am grateful for my husband who manages our household budget. As he calls it, creative financing.
5. Grocery delivery....I love it. Fill my cart online at Smart and Final, someone else does the shopping and deliveries them. If you do it right you can find deals for free delivery. There is a service fee because they contract with Instacart and a tip for the shopper/driver (optional). So far it has been worth the extra few dollars. I can control my cost as I shop from the comfort of my home.
Hope ya' all a great week. Happy Friday...more FFF's at Click here to read Friday Faves at Susanne's Place.
LynetteJoy
3 comments:
Sounds like great preschool experience! I love it when churches have outreaches and ministry opportunities to participate in, but there are times when one can't participate in them. It's still nice to know they are going on. And I also firmly believe ministry can take place on a personal, one-to-one level outside of official church ministries.
We have grocery stores that let you shop and pay online, and they bag up your groceries and put them in the car for you when you drive to the designated pick-up area. We don't have any yet that deliver, but I am hoping that's the next step!
I do grocery shopping on line at times though have never got it delivered, I've always picked it up. I might just take that next step. I love the title of creative financing, I'm going to share that with my hubby.
I know people like to shop from home, but I find I prefer to shop 'in person'. I'm glad it works for you.
Any day when you get 8 3yos to do anything is a good day! :)
'Creative finances' is a good term. I'll share that with my hubby.
Post a Comment