I am so happy with my new Oncologist at UC Davis. What a load off my mind. Took us awhile to get there only because of bad weather and heavy traffic. Easy to find, easy to park and building close to parking lot. The lady at the information desk was most helpful. She apologized for not having coffee available. Beautiful building, lovely view from the 2nd floor. Each person I have encounter has been helpful and efficient.
My new Oncologist is the Director of the Breast Cancer Program. It was an almost an hour appointment going over my history and medication. I have been on a break and unsure what to do. After a discussion I am starting again this week. If I start having side effects that bother me I can contact her and not wait until my next appointment in July. With Kaiser I went two times a year. With my new Doctor I go every 4 months. Even though I am coming to the end of my 2nd year since cancer I feel better going every four months. I hoping this continues for the next few years. Mammogram and bone density scan end of April . Hopefully on the same day.
After the appointment we stop by the Preschool to deliver almost 3 cases of paper. My husband has had sitting in the mail room at his work three hole punch paper. This paper has been sitting there for 3 years. The copier does the hole punching and we reap the benefits of having lots of drawing paper.
Thankful for new doctor, the day off and not having to worry about getting back to work or feel guilty about taking a day off. Enjoying the afternoon and the rest of the day with the feeling of a load being lifted.
LynetteJoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment