Sometimes it's the nights when I go to bed that are difficult, when the emotions of the day gather and tears trickle down face. And sometimes a heaviness lies in my soul and the tears only come after the melody of a particular song begins. And sometimes it is just silence I need when going to bed and after listening to music that connects me to the heart of God. And sometimes those emotions sit tight all night long and the morning is rough.
And that is where I am at this morning. I walked and sighed breath prayers. And husband held me in the living room after my chilly morning walk. We both acknowledged we were surprised by me having not one but two Oncologists and this is going to be a longer haul than we thought......
Tomorrow begins the next phase of my treatment.....
LynetteJoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment