My Dad, or Daddy as I call him went back to ICU Friday morning. He was on the floor for one night, but not really because they were doing CAT Scan of the abdomen and a yet another procedure for a twisted colon. Also found 2 blood cots in a lung. He is on oxygen and on a liquid diet. He did walk across his room on Thursday. I visited on Friday morning for about an hour, that's about all he can do and then I headed to work. Wasn't up to it, wanted my hubby to take me home, but by the time we got back to our town I was ready to press on. It's what my Daddy taught me. To press on. Even the nurses say he gets down to business when asked to accomplish a task. Today, Saturday I stayed home and my brother went up to the hospital. I will go again on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Tonight date night with hubby on patio with rosemary bread, wine, tuna salad and brownies. My son is going to a back to school event with our church youth.
Lynette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment