Thursday, February 28, 2008
Opening Night is Here
We've made it. Opening night for 101 Dalmatians is tomorrow night. The first showing is a dinner theater to help raise money for next year performance. The next 2 are free & they are next week. We are going with dh's dad, partner( coming all the way from Sebastopol) & j past kg/1st grade Sunday School teacher & her husband. I saw j in costume on Monday & he sooo cute in it. Don't tell him I said cute, because 3rd graders are not cute, they are cool or whatever terminology they use to describe themselves. I'm sure I will have some fun stories to tell. Did I tell you j has now joined the chorus. He & 35 students will perform in May at a local high school for the District Spring Concert. Schools from all over the district will be performing. It is pretty exciting watching your child develop their interest & growing into the person God made them. I can't say he will do drama & chorus next year, but we will enjoy while it last. I hope he does because he is gifted for the arts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment