Monday, February 04, 2008
It's a boy!
I was in the kitchen cleaning the inards of a partially frozen chicken when J walked in & noticed the neck of the chicken half in & half out. "That's not the rearend is it?" Being the person I am, I grinned & said yes, his eyes got really wide. I started to laugh & said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "It's a boy!" I announced. I did point out the end he was looking at was the head & the thing poking out was the neck & the other end was the rearend:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment