Don't get too excited, it's mid-blog(life) crisis, time for a change! That's all!
When I first started my blog it was intended for Children's Ministry. Although I often do post about my work as Director of Children's Ministry, I do chat about other things as well. So I started thinking about changing my blog name to something different. Something that is closer to who I am or rather who I want to be. Lately I have been given a great deal of thought to "grace". That word has been spinning around my head all summer. Speak with grace, parent by grace, direct by grace, think & speak with grace (sometimes not speaking at all). I was telling a friend about my "grace" journey and I mentioned to her that the word grace has been stuck in my head like a barnacle stuck to a whale & was wanting to change my blog name. She came up with "Stuck on Grace". It is just perfect. Better than the name I had thought about "Grace Notes". So I am trying the name on for size to see how it fits. Tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
3 comments:
I like the change..I look forward to reading more about your "grace journey". It encourages me in mine...it is a challenge for me to accept and to give grace at times.
Thank you for your words!
Love the name - love the look - love you.
Grace defines my life - always enjoy reading about yours.
Take care.
I love the change. And grace has been a theme in my life too. Keep blogging! :o)
Post a Comment