Saturday, August 04, 2007

Animal Antics part 2

The neighbors(M)newest dove has flown the coop again. He come into our yard Thursday evening but escape from Trixie. He flew into the tree in the common area behind our yard. But while M drove over to the other side, he flew off. This evening J found white feathers in our yard. We look for any sign of him, dead or alive but found nothing. On Thursday I apologize in advance if the dove come home via our yard which he seems to do & something happened especially after the chicken incident. Not too bright considering we have a dog & there is a cat just on the other side. I am getting to know my neigbor quite well.

No comments:

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...