| Your Vocabulary Score: B- |
You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying. Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated! |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
1 comment:
Hello Lynette
What a day you had. I love the feeling I get when theres something to show for all that hard work
All go here, arrived home last Friday and now we are off to Sydney in the morning. Flying this time thank goodness. Will be back to housework (and blogging) when we get back
Nice to hear from you, take care
Cathy
Post a Comment