Other than surface cleaning I had really neglected my half bath. So today I gave it the once over. From wiping down walls to on my hands & knees scrubbing the floor. Wash the curtains, rug & sink skirt. I cleaned up the medicine cabinet, under the sink & my a small decorative cabinet that holds items. Cleaned out the basket on the back of the toilet that holds brushes, makeup & other stuff. Everything is neatly put away in this tiny bath. And got rid of stuff. I am trying to simply the crud in my house.
While I did the DH mowed the lawn (what is left of it) with his new mower & weed whacked the yard. The yard had gone to the dogs in our case "the dog". J helped pull weed & use the weed whacker with Dad. He helped me in the house too. Not necessarily happily, but he pulled it together & really helped out.
I also cleaned out kitchen drawers. Why do I need 3 sets of knives, 20 towels & potholders? I don't so they went into the pile in the garage that DH is moaning about getting rid of.
Then it was off to K-Mart to pick up dog food, weed killer stuff & light bulbs. Back home Dh worked on part of the front yard & I prep for Sunday's Kid's Church.
My back aches, my feet are sore & my shoulders are tired. What happen to my stamina? Apparently I lost it sometime in the last decade of my life.
Rest of the day is for relaxing. Feels good to accomplished a few things that have be neglected.
Dinner tonight:
Barbecue chuck roast, potato salad & fruit salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment