Our local Safeway has remodel and in honor of their grand re-opening they sent out coupons in the mail. Pretty good one too, the kind I would use. Like Sour Cream, butter, Rancher's Reserve, Wine, Artisan Bread etc. Even 2 coupons for flowers, I gave those coupons to DH for Mother's Day, hint, hint. He gave them back & said go ahead buy yourself some flowers today. Except I didn't, gonna save for a rainy day or for a friend. I can do both, cuz I have 2 of them.
Here is a breakdown of my savings
10% off just for using my club card...
$10 off coupon on purchases $50 or more. Since this was my bi-monthly shopping, I had not problem hitting $50...
$10 more in coupons. Coupons were worth anywhere from .70 to $2.00 off for wine & meat. Best coupon deal, paid .50 for sour cream...
Bargains throughout the store. Oreos, buy 1 get one free. Bought one package for the cake I am making for the Cake Walk tomorrow's carnival at our church. 2nd package of Oreo's, well, those are for me...
The butcher was kind enough marked down the hamburger I was buying. It was package yesterday around 3pm & they marked it 50% off at noon the next day. It was only 10:30, but since I was almost done shopping, he marked it done for me. I got 6.22lbs of hamburger for $7.43,$1.19lb. I was tempted to buy more.
Bill before savings $258.30
After savings $160.98
That is a savings of $97.32
Weekly cost $80.49. But with the extra purchase of meat, chicken still in my freezer, and meatless meals in between, I have enough dinners for about a month.
Treated myself to a Mocha at Starbucks.
Happy Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment