Monday, April 09, 2007

Randi at I Have to Say is hosting a


Today's is about favorites, any favorites. I chose CD's.
Amici Forever
Amici Defined
Celtic Woman-A New Journey
Josh Groban
Dreaming-Andre Rieu
Two For The Road (local jazz singer & guitarist)
A Time to Remember-John McDermott
Girl Singer
This Song's For You (featuring my niece on the Oboe)
Andrea Bocelli Sogno
Remember Me-Emile Pandolfe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Josh Groban too. He has an amazing voice for such a young guy!

Jen said...

Andrew Bocelli - what a voice, always so moving!
I'll have to check into some of the artists I haven't listened to before.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with your favorite CDs but it must be great to listen to your neice on the oboe. An oboe has such a sweet sound. XO, Jill

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...