Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Flavored Coffee Creamer Tips

Rocks In My Dryer is hosting What Works For Me Wednesday (WFMW). I like coffee with good old fashioned creamer. Not the fat-free stuff, milk or heaven forbid that powdered stuff. Nope, give me the full flavor of Half & Half. Now occasionally I by flavored creamers to try them out. But I have found I don't really care for them or if I do they don't use them quick enough. So I buy them, don't use them & they sit in my fridge. Not one to waste food, I have a few other uses for them. I currently have in my fridge an Toasted Almond & a Coconut Creme to use up.

1. French Toast-Use flavored creamer instead of milk. You can substitute all the milk or just use a bit to flavor your batter. I have tried eggnog & coconut creamer,very tasty.

2. Pancakes or Waffles-same thing use creamer instead of milk.

3. Buy plain yogurt & flavor with creamer. You can also make smoothies. Hazelnut & French Vanilla are yummy.

4. Drizzle creamer on oatmeal. Much cheaper than buying those boxes of oatmeal with a variety pack of flavored oatmeal. Even J like the Toasted Almond Creamer.

5. I haven't tried this one, but plan to soon. Use a flavored creamer in pudding. I make the Cook & Serve pudding, but I think the instant puddings would work better.

What's working for you?

No comments:

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...