Today I want to thank all those people at Cordova Neighborhood Church whom we never really see, but work tirelessly behind the scenes.
They are:
The ladies who collate the bulletins each week.
The couple who cleans up the pews, sharpens pencils & restocks the pews for the next service.
The security team who provide security, but also help with parking & assisting people from their cars.
The custodians who cleans the church daily/weekly. They also set up & clean up after many events, The Big Kids Club & our Arabic Church.
The people who donate supplies & food to Children's Ministry & The Big Kids Club.
The men who adjusted the heat in the CE Wing. The Nursery is no longer a sauna.
The custodian (Mr. C) who also does odd jobs around the church.
The folks who prepare the communion elements each month.
The above people are just a few who work weekly around the church. Most of whom donate their time & talents.
You have my gratitude & appreciation.
THANK YOU!!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
1 comment:
Lynette! I just woke up from a nap, I fell asleep during ice skating, the migraine won't go away! Then I realized that I didn't wait for the stuff to mail. My brain is total mush and I feel terrible. I could not find the church directory so didn't have your phone number to call you. I am so sorry I flaked on you two days in a row! I am going to church tomorrow night so if it is not too late I could still pick up and do. If you have my number, let me know.
Post a Comment