I have seen this meme on several sites & decided to do it. Whether they are weird or not, you be the judge.
1. I like waffles with peanut butter & pancake syrup.
2. My ears always get itchy after eating cantaloupe
3. I like Pop-classical music, but I also like Simon & Garfunkel.
4. I love old black & white T.V. shows. I Love Lucy, The Dick Van Dyke Show are 2 of my favorites.
5. Dh & I like visiting old cemeteries.
6. Ds & I love dancing to Broadway music & making up routines.
These don't sound all the weird, guess I am not ready to reveal the real me yet.
I'll tag Susan of Fruitful Words & Sandra of Being Faithful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
2 comments:
Okay - I accepted your challenge.
I NEVER heard of anyones ears itching afting eating canteloupe. Does that mean you are alergic or that someone eating canteloupe is talking about you?
I like visitng old cemeteries too. A couple of times we went grave rubbing (not robbing) in old English graveyards.
Come on out, Lynette, we won't tease you - too much!
Did any of mine sound weird?
I like old cemeteries and after I get my new camera this spring I am really looking forward to going back to the Sacramento City Cemetery and photographing it again! :o) I also like Simon and Garfunkel. I enjoy classical but could not tell you names of things except for some of the more popular...what is pop classical?
Post a Comment