Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2nd Grade School Project




J finished his school project last night. A Hammerhead Shark diorama. The class have been studying animals & each student was assigned an animal to research. Below are pictures of J diorama, note the scuba diver, hope he doesn't get eaten.


Some facts about Hammerhead Sharks:

They live in shallow reefs.
They are sometimes found in deep water.
Their hammerhead shape head helps them to glide through the water.
They like to eat fish, crab & sometimes smaller sharks.
Their enemies are Great White Sharks & Humans.
J favorite shark is the Great White Shark.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Great job on the diarama, it looks like it was fun to do!

Anonymous said...

Cool project. Thanks, J, I learned a few bew things,

BTW Lynette, did you see that you've been nominated as Best Commenteron Share the Love Blog Awards?

Way to Go and good luck!

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...