Monday, July 21, 2008

roads

dirt, dark, paved, rocky, steep, scenic or winding...

....all roads are better with a stick & a friend or two.
















-it's not the destination, it's the journey-

-the road is a bit rocky, sometimes dark but never alone-

5 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that last photo is a classic..

Gill from Canada

Anonymous said...

It's always about the journey.....

Cathy said...

Hello Lynette
Whatever you did to the 'father and son' photo makes it look fabulous - I love it.
Great photos - makes you think
Take care
Cathy

Lynette said...

Gill-
Thanks for stopping in. I peeked in at your blog on Monday.

catlady-
excellent wisdom from a good friend-wink-


cathy-
All I did was edit the picture, zoomed in & put it in black & white.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. These are great reminders about the journey and some of the folks you get to take it with. :-)

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...