Pop over to Stitches of Grace...she's on the road with family & camera!
For inspiration go here , Holy Experience has a way with words that touch the soul. Have a tissue handy when you read her posts, they are beautifully written & tug at the heartstrings. And be sure to take a look at the pictures in the post Seeing Past.
Get in touch with your creative side by attending a craft night at CNC. Fruitful Words has all the information for you here & check out these adorable Doris Day slippers. Speaking of crafts, I just discovered Joanne Fabrics & Craft Store has a great website.
Tired of hot weather, visit Cathy Capers in Australia cool off.
Who's in your neighborhood?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
2 comments:
YOU! You are in my neighborhood and I am so blessed by that. :-)
Thinking of you today Lynette! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment