Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give Thanks

(Psalm 105:1-6)

Give thanks to the Lord. Worship him.
Tell the nations what he has done.
Sing to him. Sing praise to him.
Tell about all of the wonderful things he has done.
Praise him, because his name is holy.
Let the hearts of those who trust in the Lord be glad.
Look to the Lord and to his strength.
Always look to him.
Remember the wonderful things he has done.
Remember his miracles and how he judged our enemies.
Remember what he has done, you children of his servant Abraham.
Remember it, you people of Jacob, God's chosen ones.

Thanks
Worhsip
Sing
Praise
Look
Remember
for we are His chosen ones!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Click here to read the the entire Psalm.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello Lynette

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day

Love the new look:)

Thanks for dropping in on a cold day. If I'd known you were coming I'd have made hot chocolate to warm you up lol

Cathy

Cathy

Theresa said...

My Mom's life verse is the one that says look to the Lord and his strength, look to the Lord always. It's a beautiful Psalm. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is looking divinely pumpkin tonight! Looks good!

~Stop the World, I want Off~

My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...