I've been tagged by Jenny at Back Woods Wife for this meme.
How it works:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
It took 4 grabs for me. Because the first 3 books did not have 161 pages.
My sentence is from DH World War II Almanac, 1935-1945:
May 23, Royal Navy ships bombarded the Maleme airfield on Crete.
I tag:
Susan at Fruitful Words
Sandra at Being Faithful
Theresa at Stiches of Grace
Cathy at Cathy's Capers
??? whoever happens to read this blog.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
3 comments:
Are you the history buff or is it your husband? My husband quite enjoys reading about World War II.
Thanks for playing along!
Husband-his interest varies from Civil War to present day. Naval history is of a particular interst. I should take a picture of his bookshelves.
Thanks for the invite
Hello there Lynette
Finally got round to your request
Had cleared the bedside table so had to go looking for the last one I read.
Enjoy life
Cathy
Post a Comment