Here we go again for the 100th post (it is really my 103rd).
Favorite Flowers
Daffodils, Tulips, Carnations, Daisy, Roses, Geraniums, Cherry Blossoms, Snapdragons, Hydrangeas & Ice Plant
Favorite Colors to wear
Blue, black, green, pink
Favorite Colors of my house
Rose, Cranberry, green, blue, yellow, peach
Favorite Foods
Chocolate Brownies, Coffee, Pasta, Cheese, Crusty French Bread, Yogurt, Smoothies, Peanut Butter, Dessert Wine & chicken
Favorite Smells (candles, perfume & foods)
Vanilla, Cinnamon, Orange Peel & cloves simmering on the stove, onions frying, lasagna, Celine Dion cologne, apple pie or candle, roast simmering in the crock pot.
Favorite Songs (this year)
Moon River, Under the Sky of Paris, Beyond the Sea, Over the Rainbow, It is Well with My Soul, Canon in D, Joyful, Joyful we adore thee, Fur Elise, The Prayer, Dulamen, Edelweiss, Ashokan Farewell & many more.
Favorite Cd's
Andrea Bocelli, Celtic Woman, John McDermott, Josh Groban, KABL 101 Strings (album), Glen Miller, Harry Connick Jr., Andre Reiu-I have several, Simon & Garfunkel & more
Favorite Places I have been
Amador City, Sutter Creek, Monterey Peninsula, Nampa, Idaho, Women's Retreat, Seattle, Victoria, Catalina Island, Hawaii
Favorite Past-times/hobbies
Reading, Sudoku, listening to music, spending time with friends, Mug & Muffin, games, blogging, home decorating, learning the piano, baking, Starbucks.
Favorite TV Shows and Movies
Dick Van Dyke, M.A.S.H., I Love Lucy, Cooking & home decorating show, As Time Goes By, Waiting for God, The Sound of Music, Somewhere in Time, The Cosby Show, Cheers, Chocolat
Favorite Books/Magazines
Little House on the Prairie, Junie B. Jones, LaVeryl Spencer Books, Mysteries, Christian Romantic Novels, National Geographic, Smithsonian, Highlights
Well, that's all folks. A little more about me.
Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Stop the World, I want Off~
My personal feeling at this point the pandemic is the crisis is over or close to it. At least where I live. Time to get back to normal, not ...
-
1. This was the first week of Preschool. On the first day we have a Meet and Greet, the children come for an hour with their parents. I...
-
. 1.My little Preschool Class breaks out into song at snacktime. It's so cute! 2."We've been waiting ...
-
1. Every morning we have a flyover. No, not airplanes, a flock of Candadian Geese. I look forward to them every morning. And we I drive...
No comments:
Post a Comment